New Tenant Placement Service Helps You Find a Qualified Tenant for Your Rental Properties Without Having to Pay for Full-Time Property Management
Vacant rental properties require a great deal of your time to get rented. You have to advertise the property, handle the incoming calls, set showing appointments, show the property, collect rental applications, and screen applications looking for the most qualified new tenant.
This tenant placement process can become very time consuming and expensive if your property remains vacant for a long period of time.
If you have rental properties and your struggling to fill your vacancies, you might be interested to know there is a new “tenant placement” service available that will handle the entire leasing process on your behalf. This new tenant-placement service includes:
– Advertising your property on Zillow, Trulia, Yahoo, Hotpads, msn & more
– Handling all incoming emails and phone calls
– Scheduling showing appointments with all interested renters
– Showing your property to prospective tenants
– Obtaining rental applications
– Performing background and credit checks
– Tenant income and reference verification
– Lease preparation and security deposit collection
The best part of this new service is that you won’t have to pay for full-time property management. Once your property is rented, you’ll be able to manage the property yourself saving the typical 10% monthly property management fee.
If you have rental properties and would like more information about this new service, you can request a free report titled, “How You Can Lease Your Rental Property to a Qualified Tenant in Just 14 Days Without Having to Make One Phone Call!” by entering your name and email address below:
Note: This new service is provided by a licensed real estate professional with Platinum Real Estate.